Dr. Robert Alan Knuppel MD and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Anesthesiology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knuppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knuppel, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Birth Defects or Abnormalities Congenital Abnormalities, C-Section Cesarean Section, and Diseases in Twins.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knuppel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knuppel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knuppel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Knuppel practice?
Dr. Robert Knuppel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Anesthesiology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Du Bois Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Du Bois Anesthesiologists, and Du Bois Pediatricians.