Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Knuppel
Dr. Robert Knuppel, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Aurora, CO and Du Bois, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Knuppel is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital, St. Peter`s University Hospital New Brunswick and St Peters University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Knuppel has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Knuppel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Paul Ogburn Jr
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi44
Dr. Tova Ablove
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Ndey Diallo
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi1