A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knuppel, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Birth Defects or Abnormalities Congenital Abnormalities, C-Section Cesarean Section, and Diseases in Twins.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knuppel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knuppel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knuppel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knuppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Knuppel practice?
Dr. Robert Knuppel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Du Bois, PA.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Knuppel, Dr. Bobby Knuppel, Dr. Robbie Knuppel, Dr. Rupert Knuppel