A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Koenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenigsberg
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koenigsberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Koenigsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Koenigsberg DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Koenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Koenigsberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Koenigsberg practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.