A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Koenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenigsberg
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Koenigsberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Koenigsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Koenigsberg DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Koenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Koenigsberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Koenigsberg practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.