A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Koenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Koenigsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koenigsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Koenigsberg practice?
Dr. Robert Koenigsberg practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.