A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Koffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Koffman, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koffman graduated from University of SantoTomas,Manila,Philippines.
Dr. Koffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Koffman MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Koffman practice?
- Dr. Robert Koffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Koffman practices Psychiatry near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Silver Spring Psychiatrists.