3.1

January 9th, 2017
Not all there
Dr. Kohn is a nice enough physician, don't get me wrong but he doesn't seem to actually listen to the patient. Did nothing for my depression, had me track my mood for the last 6 weeks and just says, you're fine. Claimed to have sent in a script for my medication to the pharmacy 6 weeks ago they didn't receive it. Here I am more then an hour after leaving his appointment and they still haven't received the new electronic request.

September 3rd, 2016
Find a different doctor, unless you want to cover up child abuse
Rob thinks the common symptoms of antidepressant discontinuation syndrome are "bipolar," even though his DSM clearly states that this is a blatant misdiagnosis. And all he seems to know how to do is make people "mad as a hatter" via drug induced anticholinergic toxidrome poisoning, while lying through his teeth claiming his drugs could not be the problem, and misdiagnosing this as one of his billable DSM disorders. And Rob does this to cover up medical evidence of child abuse and easily recognized iatrogenesis for doctors who were paranoid of a non-existent malpractice suit, according to all my family's medical records. Find a doctor who doesn't like to profiteer off of covering up child abuse instead. Kohn has less than zero ethics.

May 23rd, 2016
He actually cares about his patients

August 6th, 2014
WONDERFUL
Dr. Robert Kohn is fantastic! He has a wonderful bedside manner and made my mother and I feel SO comfortable during a difficult time. He is patient and kind and spent ample time with my mother and I answering all questions. Very helpful and knowledgeable office staff too. Highly recommend!

May 16th, 2012
BEWARE!!
Kohn misdiagnosed a bad reaction to an anti-inflammatory as bipolar and when he realized his mistake, instead of taking me off the meds he wrongly put me on, he tried to cover up his misdiagnoses by forcing me to take drugs with six major-major concurrent drug interactions. And despite the fact numerous subsequent doctors have stated I do not have bipolar, Kohn is refusing to confess and correct his misdiagnoses. He's a homicidal sociopath.

December 6th, 2011
This doctor was very arrognant, did not seem to care about the patient, did not address any of the concerns of why the patient was brought to him and was rude. We would not recommend him to ANYONE!