Dr. Robert Kolanz Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kolanz?

Good experience

Posted on July 5th, 2013

I had to have a myelogram to look at my neck after a car accident. I had had a fusion surgery previously, and the titanium was clouding the MRI. Dr. Kolanz was the radiologist who performed the procedure, and he explained every step to me as we went along. He tried to prevent headache, but needed to re-tip me to get more dye into the neck area. I was very appreciative of Dr. Kolanz's communication with me as well as with my husband. He took the time to go out to explain to my husband why they had to take me back in after the first attempt at the CT scan. The procedure, while uncomfortable, was not nearly as bad as I had feared, nor as others described their experiences, as Dr. Kolanz was very patient and skillful in introducing the needle for the spinal tap. I don't know if you can request a particular radiologist when you need such procedures, but if you can, I recommend Dr. Kolanz.

Posted on November 10th, 2016