A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kolesnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kolesnik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolesnik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolesnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kolesnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolesnik graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kolesnik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Kolesnik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kolesnik practice?
- Dr. Robert Kolesnik has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kolesnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Upland Surgeons and Upland Orthopedic Surgeons.