A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kolesnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kolesnik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kolesnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolesnik graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kolesnik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Kolesnik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kolesnik practice?
- Dr. Robert Kolesnik has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kolesnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Upland Orthopedic Surgeons and Upland Surgeons.