Dr. Robert Kolesnik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kolesnik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2014

Still in pain

This doctor, is by far the worst dr I have ever met. I am a very happy people person. More of a glass is half full kind of guy. I pride myself on giving people the benefit of the doubt, but, I have been proven wrong on this one. I had received a work injury. This wasn't any behind the stock room, no one was looking, I was the only one there type of work injury; when I was injured, it was in front of a room full of people and thank God, my co-workers were there to rush to my aid. So finally, I get my surgeries, and mind you I need 3, because my injury was so bad. But the work-comp insurance company sends me to this dr for a second opinion. A second opinion from my first dr. (who I will let you in on-they issued him to me too). Dr Kolesnik appears fun and knowledgable when you get to his office, with all his rooms decorated with USC memorabilia, but I quickly found out that he fills his open appointments with workman comp cases. This isn't out the generosity of his heart, he is what we say, a, "hired gun" for the insurance companies to 100% take the side of the insurance company. He is there to find any way to make your case look like you are falsifying your case so that the insurance company won't pay you what you owe. He's the type of dr that would gladly take the money of insurance companies when if there was a legal battle over a corporation that purposely dumped chemicals into a drinking well, and was at fault, he would be "that doctor" that would hold a town meeting and tell the residents that the chemical they were ingesting was actually good for you. Now, I don't just make claims without backing them with some type of proof. I had been waiting in the doctor's office waiting for my appointment, when I saw an elderly lady come out of the exam room in tears. I don't make it appoint to get involved in people's business especially at dr offices (you never know, she could have found out she has a terminal sickness or have an issue with you know, private stuff), but just the way she looked, I had to comfort her. When I asked what was wrong, she said she had gotten a temp job as secretary, and while at work she injured her hand. the injury was so severe she had lost all feeling in her ring/pinkie finger, and on top of that she had severe shooting pain all the way to her elbow. She was there to have her second opinion from dr you know who, and when she came out of the visit, she said the dr didm't give her the time of day. Wouldn't let her speak, and what actually mad me mad beyond belief, he called her a liar, stating that some test didn't prove she was in pain, so she is faking. I don't know about you, but what test is there that you take measures your pain?!?!?! This beautiful older lady was sweet and genuine, and she appeared honester in her personality. She reminded me of someone's grandmother, but not just anyone's, she could have been the poster grandmother for America's grandparent. In addition to my claim, over time, I started to talk to other people who were sitting in the waiting room. this is over a time period of 7 different visits, and I started to notice a strong pattern. The people that were his "direct patients" he treated them with niceness, professionalism, and tended to their needs. People that were in the boat like the elderly lady (her name was Carol btw), he was rude, short, he even tried to talk down to me one time. Yes, literally talk down to me, like we were on the school yard and he was my bully. I don't recommend this doctor because of the way he treated me and other people, I understand, he is trying to make money by doing side work for the insurance companies, I get it. The reason I would never recommend this doctor is because you never know if he's out for "your best interests". If someone is seriously hurt, and needs help, he is a professional doctor bought and paid for, for a professional rate. He appears to me a person that would make the wrong diagnoses only to benefit himself. (plus the fact he looks like if woody allen and gallagher had a kid together, but thats by just looks, and I don't like to judge on looks) I wish the best of luck

June 1st, 2012

Just a review

November 28th, 2011

Dr. Kolesnik was absolutely wonderful and easy to talk to. He listened attentatively and patiently explained my situation and answered all my questions. I had additional questions after I left and his staff was very courteous and prompt in getting back to me. Both he and all the hospital staff put me at ease on the day of my surgery and I have nothing adverse to report. He is THE best.

May 18th, 2009

Great guy, seemingly very wise and went out of his way to make sure I had what I needed done. Apparently has done a great job with my recent surgery as well.

August 4th, 2016