A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kolosseus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kolosseus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kolosseus, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolosseus graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolosseus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolosseus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance