A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Konkol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Konkol is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konkol
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konkol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Konkol, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Konkol graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Konkol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Konkol MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Konkol practice?
- Dr. Robert Konkol has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Konkol practices Psychiatry near Leonardtown, MD.
See Leonardtown Psychiatrists.