A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kopecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kopecki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopecki graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kopecki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Kopecki DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Kopecki practice?
- Dr. Robert Kopecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kopecki practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.