A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kopecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kopecki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopecki
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kopecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopecki graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kopecki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Kopecki DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Kopecki practice?
- Dr. Robert Kopecki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kopecki practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.