Dr. Robert Korenberg MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Korenberg Rocks!
My entire family (children and adults) have depended upon Dr. Korenberg for a host of medical issues for many years now. He has won a compassionate doctor award, I see, and this does not surprise me. He is, among many other things, a great listener who is truly concerned about your medical issue and how it impacts your life. The care is superlative and so too is the follow up. Dr. Korenberg never fails to check in with me about my children or myself. He is, truly, the best medical practitioner I know in terms of skill, research, heart, and follow through. His staff is equally outstanding.

March 5th, 2016
Wonderful experience!
Dr. Korenberg was attentive, knowledgeable, and caring. His office is very pleasant and easy to get to. The staff is very friendly and pleasant.

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Korenberg prescribed a medication that made my hormonal acne 10 times worse, then told me I had to go on Accutane to treat it. I requested a different medication and he told me it probably wouldn't work and continued to push Accutane on me. I went to a different doctor, got the medication I wanted, and guess what? It worked and I didn't have to go on Accutane, but I was left with more scarring because of the time it took to get an appointment with a different doctor. Perhaps Dr. Korenberg should try listening to his patients for once.

May 4th, 2015
Very pleasant and effient staff ,he was wonderful .

February 3rd, 2015
I loved him!! He was the best!! Very compassionate...and willing to work with me during a difficult time.

May 14th, 2013
Dr.Visit
Had an appointment today at 3:15 saw Frank at 3:25. Very impressed. He had a great manner, put me right at ease. looked at my rash told me the good news. No further visits needed. no meds. said he could give me some if I thought I wanted them... Very Friendly.. Will recommend this office. Office staff was very pleasant to deal with. No follow ups are required.

February 10th, 2012
Top Notch Care
I had an eleven oclock appointment, I got there at 10:55 and was in the room seeing the doctor within 8 minutes. Very impressive. The women at the front desk are the friendliest i've ever encountered. Dr. Korenberg takes his time and is very thorough.