A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Korman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eric Korman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Korman practice?
- Dr. Robert Korman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Korman practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.