Learn more about Dr. Robert Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Korman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eric Korman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Korman practice?
- Dr. Robert Korman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Korman practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.