A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Korolevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Korolevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korolevich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Korolevich graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Korolevich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Korolevich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Korolevich practice?
- Dr. Robert Korolevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Korolevich practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.