A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Korolevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Korolevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korolevich
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Korolevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korolevich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Korolevich graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Korolevich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Korolevich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Korolevich practice?
- Dr. Robert Korolevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Korolevich practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Family Physicians.