Learn more about Dr. Robert Korst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Korst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korst, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Korst graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Korst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Korst practice?
Dr. Robert Korst practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons, Paramus Oncologists, and Paramus Cardiologists.