Learn more about Dr. Robert Korst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Korst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korst
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korst, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Korst graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Korst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Korst MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Korst practice?
- Dr. Robert Korst has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Korst practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons and Paramus Cardiothoracic Surgeons.