A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Korst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Korst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korst, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Korst graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Korst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Korst MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Korst practice?
- Dr. Robert Korst has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Korst practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and New York, NY.
See Paramus Surgeons and Paramus Cardiothoracic Surgeons.