A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Korst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Korst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Korst, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Korst graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Korst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Korst MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Korst practice?
- Dr. Robert Korst has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Korst practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.