Learn more about Dr. Robert Kose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kose, MD, FCCP, JD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kose graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kose practice?
Dr. Robert Kose practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Oregon, OH.
See Maumee Internists, Maumee Pulmonologists, Maumee Urgent Care Centers, and Maumee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.