Dr. Robert Erik Kose MD, FCCP, and JD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kose, MD, FCCP, JD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kose graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kose has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital of Maumee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kose practice?
Dr. Robert Kose practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Maumee Internists, Maumee Pulmonologists, and Maumee Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Kose, Dr. Bobby Kose, Dr. Robbie Kose, Dr. Rupert Kose