A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kose, FCCP, JD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kose graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kose FCCP, JD, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kose practice?
- Dr. Robert Kose has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kose practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Oregon, OH.
See Maumee Internists and Maumee Pulmonologists.