Dr. Robert Koser Is this you?

April 11th, 2017

Rude front office! Called to make an appointment and the woman who answered was unpleasant and acted like she couldn't be bothered. Great first impression.

April 11th, 2017

Rude front office!

November 8th, 2016

Rude and Arrogant

Dr. Koser is about as rude and arrogant as they come. He actually accused me of making up my symptoms. Another doctor diagnosed me correctly. I will never go to his office again. His office staff is not helpful at all when you call with a question.

November 4th, 2016

Not the best bedside manner. Waiting room usually empty.

August 4th, 2016

RUDE AND A JERK

After reading all the reviews I felt that I had found a good Dr. and dismissed the negative ones as , some people might not be Chappy with any Dr. Boy was I wrong , Dr. Koser was very rude to me, Forceful with his opinions. In a nutshell I was going for something that might be a very serious diagnosis and needed blood work done. He told me if I would not quit smoking , then he might as well not even treat me ! I never said I wouldn't quit , but he wanted an exact date and pointed to the calendar and said tell me when you will quit, pick a date ! I was incredulous and shocked > His attitude towards me was Horrendous. I also need a lot of dental work and of course cant afford to do but a little at a time . He also mentioned that and basically treated me like Trailer Trash and said if I dont care about my health he basically could not treat me . WOW is all I can say!

February 4th, 2015

Very satisfied

Doctor Koser is such a charming, professional doc. He goes above and beyond to make sure that I'm receivig the best care possible. I recommend Dr. Koser to anyone looking for a new md.

May 9th, 2014

Great Office

I was very happy with my visit. I only wish my doctor up north was as good as Dr. Koser. Dr Bob is the best physician around.

January 31st, 2014

Dr. Koser is the best!

Words can't express how grateful I am to Dr. Koser for his care. He is simply the best.

December 21st, 2013

WONDERFUL OFFICE

I think Doctor Koser is fantastic. He always gives exceptional care. The office staff is very kind and helpful as well.

November 13th, 2013

Excellent physician

I enjoyed my office visit. Dr. Koser was very kind and informative.

September 28th, 2013

do not go to him

he didnt seem to pay to much attention to me and was always in a hurry. he was rushing me in and out and made me feel like a bother. any time i asked a question he would tell me the answer in a smug way like i was stupid. all i know is that i wont be going back to his office again

August 18th, 2013