A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Koshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Koshman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshman graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koshman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cornerstone Hospital Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Koshman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Koshman practice?
- Dr. Robert Koshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Koshman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.