A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Koshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Koshman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koshman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshman graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koshman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cornerstone Hospital Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Koshman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Koshman practice?
- Dr. Robert Koshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Koshman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.