Learn more about Dr. Robert Koshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Koshman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshman
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Koshman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshman graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koshman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cornerstone Hospital Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Koshman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Koshman practice?
- Dr. Robert Koshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Koshman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.