A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kotas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kotas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kotas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Kotas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kotas practice?
- Dr. Robert Kotas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kotas practices Pediatrics near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pediatricians.