A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kotas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kotas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kotas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kotas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kotas practice?
Dr. Robert Kotas practices Pediatrics near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pediatricians.