inactive

Robert A Kotas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2015
I recommend him to all my friends with kids! He is excellent.

May 17th, 2015
Excellent pediatrician!!! He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to answer questions. Did I mention he's bilingual too (Spanish)?

February 19th, 2015
Seriously could not be any happier, great doctor and great staff.

October 3rd, 2013
Teacher
Amazing and awesome pediatrician! He takes the time to teach you about your child's development, answer questions, give you take home pamphlets, and interact with your child's personality. I am recommending Dr. Kotas to you and to my family. He honestly makes you feel like family. Don't think about it twice, this is your pediatrician! You will walk away knowing that your child is in awesome and caring hands.

April 10th, 2013
I met Dr. Kotas after having my first baby and like all first mothers I was very nervous and concerned about the care of my child I wanted to make sure that I made the right choice. After going with Dr. Kotas and seeing how great he was with my daughter and how every time I had a question or some sort of concern he has had the patience to go through everything until my concerns are gone. I would defenitley recommend him.

April 29th, 2010
Awesome Doctor!
Both my boys see Dr. Kotas & I have nothing but positive experiences at his office. He's very attentive & never fails to call later in the day or week to see how they are doing if they've gone in due to an illness. Increibly caring & informative. Always remembers where we left off on our last appt. I have & will continue to recommend him to anyone with children!

April 10th, 2010
not a good experience with Dr. Kotas. He seems unsure of what's going on with my kids. We probably won't go back

February 3rd, 2010
Dr. Kotas always finds creative ways to engage my kids into the visit. Making the visit fun. My kids love going to see Dr. Kotas and his nurse.

December 11th, 2009
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Kotas really takes the time to figure out what's going on, and his nurses are very accomodating and friendly.