A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kotloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kotloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotloff
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Kotloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kotloff, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotloff graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kotloff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Kotloff MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kotloff practice?
- Dr. Robert Kotloff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kotloff practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.