A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kotloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kotloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kotloff, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotloff graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kotloff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Kotloff MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kotloff practice?
- Dr. Robert Kotloff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kotloff practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.