A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kovachevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kovachevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovachevich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kovachevich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kovachevich DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kovachevich practice?
- Dr. Robert Kovachevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kovachevich practices Family Medicine near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Dyer Family Physicians.