Dr. Robert Koval Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Koval?

September 18th, 2017

I needed to see him. His people would not even give me an appointment. I had not suffered long enough. I will never....and I mean never give him my business. I recommend you find someone else.

August 18th, 2017

Bias that runs deep

Dr.Koval is someone that never should have entered the medical field , he is biased ,treats his patients differently based on his own personal "judgment". Also seems to feel that holding a medical degree gives him some kind of authority over his patients.

April 13th, 2017

Very Happy

Have seen 4 Rheumatologists in town, he is the best. Was misdiagnosed and he figured it out. For those with real autoimmune diseases, this is your doctor. Busy doc, but that is usually a good sign

April 13th, 2017

Great Doc

Great Rheumatologist, knows his stuff, and very caring. Great to get to know him on my autoimmune journey.

December 8th, 2016

worse MD ever

At first this doctor was very polite and understanding. As time has gone by and many appointments later this doctor is completely rude and disrespectful. On the last occasion which has me drawing the line he did not even bother to come and speak to me directly. He only had his nurse practitioner speak to me. I literally waited an hour not to see my doctor. This is also an appt. I just spent $500 on out of pocket. He could have had the decency to come in. That's not the only issue with him. He plain out disrespectful. To tell your NP loudly enough (yes where i myself and others) can hear your ugly remarks about a patient that has paid this much to get your help. This is not a role this is my life and a condition i have to live with. I have already began to find a new doctor. This is one patient that refuses to be treated any kind of way. Thank you.

October 29th, 2016

Great Experience!

I’ve had severe rheumatoid arthritis for 27 years. In the past, doctors treated me with a lot of different medications. None of the medicine I took seemed to help my disease, instead the medicines caused more problems and illness. Other doctors treated me with higher doses of cortisone and sent me home. Cortisone stopped my severe pain, but the side effects were terrible. I’ve struggle with my disease for so many years. Finally, I decided to look for another doctor who would take my insurance. I looked online and I found Dr. Koval. The first time I saw him, I gave him a long list of medications that had my severe side effects. He asked a lot of questions about my disease and he paid attention and was sincerely concern. When I saw Dr. Koval a second time, he went through the lab report very thoroughly with me and then he wrote a prescription of a new medicine called Xeljanz. He walked me through all the possible side effects and he told me that he would guide me through the process one step at a time. Well, I tried it, and sure enough he found a medicine that works for me! Wow! I’ve taken Xeljanz from Dr. Koval for a few years now, and it has helped me a great deal. Before I’ll was not able to walk to my mail box or from my car to the doctor’s office, now I walk a mile a day! Dr. Koval is professional and his nurse Olivia is great and has a lot of integrity. Olivia is the best nurse and they both are a really great team! I am grateful that I have found them.

September 7th, 2016

It must take an act of Congress to get a hold of anyone in this doctor's office. Good luck if you are sick and want to get an appointment.

July 15th, 2016

I enjoyed my visit with Dr Koval. He and his nurse practitioner are very knowledgeable and helpful. They concentrate on real autoimmune diseases. Not sure what some of these whackos below are talking about! Must not have real problems

July 15th, 2016

Great experience, spends lots of time with me and very appreciate!

May 23rd, 2016

The horrible Dr Koval

He sucks. Poor bedside manner....lack of concern...ordered $2000 worth of tests, then refused to talk to me about them. He's a real jerk, arrogant and full of himself and condescending.

May 5th, 2016

Great experience, kind doctor

May 5th, 2016

Great Rheumatologist

Excellent doctor! Diagnosed me quickly, and the nicest doctor I have ever seen.