Dr. Robert Koval, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Disconnected  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2014

I have seen Dr Koval four times. I had previously been diagnosed with Lupus and Fibromyalgia. Labs were done on first visit. Second visit covered lab results,five minutes. Lupus was still in remission and no RA. I returned a third time and given prescription for muscle relaxant for pain; two minutes. Fourth visit he confirmed pain was out of sight, he said "that's Fibro" had the MA give me an injection of I don't know what, no discussion, he was running at least an hour late, and no follow up appointment. I had no relief from the injection. I will not return to this "specialist".

|  Doesn't listen to what clients are saying!!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Sep 26th, 2014

So the best thing about this office was that I was seen within a tim let manner, doctor doesn't run late on his appointments so he's a timely man. However, I went in a few times to see this doctor for "arthritis" Like pain and body pain, which all started a year ago. I told him I thought it was fibro, he gently shrugged it off. Next visit same problem but this time recommend cymbalta! I told him I wld only take it if I had fibro, in which case he couldn't really say if I did or did not. Few months down the line, same issue recommend Pt. At that point I just stop going with him n found some one new. I told him about my arthritis pain ect. And nothing!!! I'm finally being treated for fibro n arthritis pain and fibro after a whole year of shannagins! If u have fibro or a chronic pain or unless this is not the doctor u want to work with, I BELIVE he hasn't had enough experience yet to know how to work with complicated cases. Other than that I think he's great for existing conditions that have been found!

|  Very nice doctor  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Koval twice now and he has been very friendly and professional each time. He answers my questions and doesn't make me feel rushed, and his staff was very friendly and helpful.

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

Very happy with this visit, has guided me through a rough time in my life with my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Very friendly and supportive.

|  Taking excellent Care of patients  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

Easy to speak with. Understands the important issues, Gives individual attention to all details, Great at putting me at ease

|  Excellent Visit  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

Explained my problem at length, spent ample time discussing options and made a decision that was right for me. I will be back!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

Enjoyed my visit, very thorough.

|  very sad about my experience with him  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Koval only reads labs he does not pay much attention to actual symptoms. If the labs do not back up the symptoms then he treats you like you have an imaginary disease. When you question the results he gets defensive. I think he is too new to his profession and is not interested in hearing any opinion but his own.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse