Jul 15th, 2016

I enjoyed my visit with Dr Koval. He and his nurse practitioner are very knowledgeable and helpful. They concentrate on real autoimmune diseases. Not sure what some of these whackos below are talking about! Must not have real problems

Jul 14th, 2016

Great experience, spends lots of time with me and very appreciate!

The horrible Dr Koval show details The horrible Dr Koval
by Peggi Harrington on May 23rd, 2016

He sucks. Poor bedside manner....lack of concern...ordered $2000 worth of tests, then refused to talk to me about them. He's a real jerk, arrogant and full of himself and condescending.

May 5th, 2016

Great experience, kind doctor

Great Rheumatologist show details Great Rheumatologist
by Jenny G on May 4th, 2016

Excellent doctor! Diagnosed me quickly, and the nicest doctor I have ever seen.

Awful show details Awful
Apr 22nd, 2016

Awful

by DeNese on Dec 21st, 2015

Dr. Koval takes personal time with his patients. His NP is very good. He knows his patients personally.

Nov 2nd, 2015

Great visits, very thorough and helpful with my condition.

A gem of a doctor show details A gem of a doctor
by Betty S on Oct 28th, 2015

Very caring and took time to understand my concerns and questions. I really felt Dr. Koval was invaluable to my wellness.

ER show details ER
Oct 28th, 2015

Dr. Koval is the most caring, knowledgeable Doctor I have ever had. He has done a great job managing my chronic condition. Contrary to the last (crazy) post, I think he and his staff do a great job. He is very matter of fact, yet does a great job with people with true autoimmune diseases. Definitely check him out.

No Meds due to Admin screw-up show details No Meds due to Admin screw-up
by Catherine on Sep 9th, 2015

My initial opinion of Dr. Koval was great, then you have to deal with his back office workings and that is where the train goes off the tracks. I'm informed by my pharmacy that my perscription cannot be refilled because the Dr. needs to see me ASAP, yet not a single call from his office. You call only to be jumped around and in the end, the doctor will not refill the script until he sees me, forget that I am now on week two of methotrexate AND my blood work is current. Was there something in the blood work? Why no call to say I needed to be seen? No, in the end, in my opinion, this is a run up the office visit place because there just isn't any money in simply reading the blood work. And that a 'rheumatologist' would let a patient go without a required med for two weeks makes one question the true experience level, but more important, the arrogance - come pay and then I'll refill - bow at your doctor - I think NOT!

by My on Jul 20th, 2015

I have had RA for 36 years. I have seen Dr. Koval for many years. I am very sensitive to medications. With my first visit with Dr. Koval he was very nice, professional and showed concern. Every since I've seen him, I have been getting better. His nurse, Olivia is wonderful. I want to thank them very much.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Mimi Reynolds on Jul 12th, 2015

I have severe rheumatoid arthritis for the last twenty six years. I've seen many doctors over the years. I am very sensitive to medications. My symptoms were getting worse. Previous doctors gave me Prednisone and sent me home. I felt like the doctor gave up on me. I am so lucky to have found Dr. Koval. On my first visit with Dr. Koval he was nice, friendly and professional. He was concerned about my disease. He paid attention to all the details and he was very thorough with his lab reports. He gave me new medicine and guided me through the last few years. Now I am very happy and feeling a lot better. I am walking normal! His nurse, Olivia, is great too. They work together as a team. They are number one doctors and they take excellent care of their patients.

Feb 10th, 2015

Great visit, very happy, explains everything at length and very caring.

Very nice doctor show details Very nice doctor
Apr 7th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Koval twice now and he has been very friendly and professional each time. He answers my questions and doesn't make me feel rushed, and his staff was very friendly and helpful.

Great show details Great
Mar 17th, 2014

Very happy with this visit, has guided me through a rough time in my life with my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Very friendly and supportive.

Taking excellent Care of patients show details Taking excellent Care of patients
Sep 24th, 2013

Easy to speak with. Understands the important issues, Gives individual attention to all details, Great at putting me at ease

Excellent Visit show details Excellent Visit
Sep 3rd, 2013

Explained my problem at length, spent ample time discussing options and made a decision that was right for me. I will be back!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Feb 12th, 2013

Enjoyed my visit, very thorough.

very sad about my experience with him show details very sad about my experience with him
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Koval only reads labs he does not pay much attention to actual symptoms. If the labs do not back up the symptoms then he treats you like you have an imaginary disease. When you question the results he gets defensive. I think he is too new to his profession and is not interested in hearing any opinion but his own.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse