A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kovar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kovar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Horsham Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Kovar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kovar practice?
- Dr. Robert Kovar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kovar practices Psychiatry near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Psychiatrists.