A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kovar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovar
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kovar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kovar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Horsham Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Kovar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kovar practice?
- Dr. Robert Kovar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kovar practices Psychiatry near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Psychiatrists.