A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kovell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Caleb Kovell MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kovell practice?
- Dr. Robert Kovell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kovell practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.