Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kowal
Dr. Robert Kowal, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kowal is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and Baylor-Jack & Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Center. Dr. Kowal has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kowal has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robert Kowal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Georges Feghali
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Cara East
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. John Hyland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi59