A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kowal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowal
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kowal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kowal, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kowal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Kowal MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kowal practice?
- Dr. Robert Kowal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kowal practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.