A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kowal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowal
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kowal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kowal, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kowal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Kowal MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kowal practice?
- Dr. Robert Kowal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kowal practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.