Dr. Robert Kowal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kowal?

Posted on September 26th, 2015

What an incredible Doctor. Dr. Kowal and his team did a fantastic job. Anyone needing this procedure should visit with him. You will know immediately that you are in the right hands.

Patient

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Dr Kowal is an exceptional and extraordinary doctor. As others have said, he really listens to your concerns and is engaged in your health care. He is extremely intelligent but communicates with his patience on their level. He is humble and caring. He took great care of my son and ensured that he was accommodated fir his special needs. I am so grateful to him for correcting my son's problems. My son has been symptom free ever since. If you are looking for exceptional care, Dr Kowal would be worth the time to see him

RN

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Yes. This Dr. and his partners up and left the Baylor Heart Place, without notice. Him and Dr. Wheeling, and the other 2 partners, abandoned their patients, who depend on them for pacemaker and defibrillators check and adjustments. They abandoned the clinic and the staff members. They are competent Dr. but hello, it shows bad character to abandon their patients like that, the hospital, the contracts, etc. Go elsewhere. Also, they never did a thorough history and physical, with poor screening of previous medications and were put on dangerous blood thinners with history of bleeds in the brain and other organs. Some were hospitalized for that.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

God has truly blessed DR.Kowal and the work of His hands, I am feelin so much better after My ablation I praise Jesus for the answered prayers !

He changed my life

Posted on November 19th, 2009

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Kowal. First, he really listens! Second, he is excited to care for you. I had been to countless doctors for my AF and all they wanted to do was put me on more or different drugs. Dr. Kowal actually treated the problem. I've been without AF and drug free for 6 months and I no longer have to worry about when my heart is going to go crazy again and land me in the hospital. On one of my check-up after the surgery he was visibly as happy on the outside as I was on the inside.

Posted on August 11th, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Kowal to anyone!! He is a very caring Dr and and really took his time explaining things to us and seemed to take a special interest in our Son. He was never in a rush and answered all of our questions. Wish they were all like this!!

Posted on March 28th, 2017