Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  RN  |  show details
by James Wiginolski on Mar 18th, 2014

Yes. This Dr. and his partners up and left the Baylor Heart Place, without notice. Him and Dr. Wheeling, and the other 2 partners, abandoned their patients, who depend on them for pacemaker and defibrillators check and adjustments. They abandoned the clinic and the staff members. They are competent Dr. but hello, it shows bad character to abandon their patients like that, the hospital, the contracts, etc. Go elsewhere. Also, they never did a thorough history and physical, with poor screening of previous medications and were put on dangerous blood thinners with history of bleeds in the brain and other organs. Some were hospitalized for that.

|  show details
May 16th, 2012

God has truly blessed DR.Kowal and the work of His hands, I am feelin so much better after My ablation I praise Jesus for the answered prayers !

|  He changed my life  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Kowal. First, he really listens! Second, he is excited to care for you. I had been to countless doctors for my AF and all they wanted to do was put me on more or different drugs. Dr. Kowal actually treated the problem. I've been without AF and drug free for 6 months and I no longer have to worry about when my heart is going to go crazy again and land me in the hospital. On one of my check-up after the surgery he was visibly as happy on the outside as I was on the inside.

|  show details
by Kristi Neill on Aug 11th, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Kowal to anyone!! He is a very caring Dr and and really took his time explaining things to us and seemed to take a special interest in our Son. He was never in a rush and answered all of our questions. Wish they were all like this!!