A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kramberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kramberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramberg graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Kramberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Kramberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Kramberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Kramberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kramberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and New York, NY.
See West Orange Physiatrists.