Learn more about Dr. Robert Kramberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kramberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramberg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kramberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramberg graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Kramberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Kramberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Kramberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Kramberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kramberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See New York Physiatrists.