A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Krasner, Consultant Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Management -- Expert Consensus Panels
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krasner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C J Krasner MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Krasner practice?
- Dr. Robert Krasner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Krasner practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.