A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kratschmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kratschmer, Board Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kratschmer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratschmer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kratschmer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Kratschmer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kratschmer practice?
- Dr. Robert Kratschmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kratschmer practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Friendswood, TX.
See Friendswood Surgeons.