A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kratzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kratzke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratzke graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kratzke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kratzke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans