A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kratzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kratzke
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kratzke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kratzke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratzke graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kratzke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Kratzke MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kratzke practice?
- Dr. Robert Kratzke has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kratzke practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Oncologists.