A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kratzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kratzke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratzke graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kratzke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Kratzke MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kratzke practice?
- Dr. Robert Kratzke has 15 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kratzke practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Oncologists.