Learn more about Dr. Robert Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraus
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kraus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kraus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kraus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kraus MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kraus practice?
- Dr. Robert Kraus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kraus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Cardiologists.