A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraus
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kraus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kraus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kraus MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kraus practice?
- Dr. Robert Kraus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kraus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Cardiologists.