Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kraus
Dr. Robert Kraus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kraus is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kraus has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robert Kraus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Mark Schwartz
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Maria Ayala
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.18 mi26