Dr. Robert Kraut MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Highly recommended
Dr. Kraut performed cataract surgery on both eyes..all went well

May 25th, 2017
Dr. Kraut & his staff was wonderful & very professional. They were able to get me in on an emergency basis on the same day. The office is very clean & comfortable. I would highly recommend them.

September 15th, 2016
excellent exam, swift& knowledgeable diagnosis.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing, John!

September 12th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Wonderful practice- great doctor, pleasant staff, nice office, and easy to park. I'll be back.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

September 5th, 2016
dr. kraut improved the sight in my left eye from about 20% to about 80 %. I am very thankful. I am still being treated by dr. kraut.
Doctor's Response

We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Kraut. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Kraut was very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He diagnosed the problem accurately and solved the problem. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing retina eye care.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Kraut!

July 25th, 2016
Excellent practice, nice staff, my mom likes him!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate the kind words about our team.

July 21st, 2016
HIGH QUALITY PATIENT CARE
Dr. Kraut met with me twice on a holiday weekend to treat my detached retina. I was a new patient. He is knowledgeable, patient and takes time to explain and answer questions.
Doctor's Response

We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Kraut at your recent visit. Thank you for sharing!

May 3rd, 2016
WONDERFUL DOCTOR! GREAT STAFF!
It's been over a year since I had my retina reattached and I am so pleased and fortunate that Dr. Kraut was my physician. He told me that I probably would not regain the sight in my eye, but if I did everything exactly as he told me, there was a possibility. I was very nervous but had great faith in him and his staff. They were all wonderful and right there for all my questions. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kraut. He and his staff treat you as a person, not just another patient. Oh yes, I can see again!

March 18th, 2016
Amazing doctor and staff
I came to Dr Kraut with diabetic macular edema and retinopathy. He has put me at ease, has provided great treatments, I currently have vision that is improving everyday. He is so prompt as well I highly recommend him. Dr Kraut takes his time, explains and really is a great doctor. His staff is So helpful and kind as well.

March 5th, 2016
Emergency Care
While wintering in Florida from Michigan, I suddenly developed a detached retina, a medical emergency. The ER called Dr. Kraut in the middle of the night and he agreed to see me ASAP in his clinic that day. After making the diagnosis, he had his staff find the first available operating room and performed successful vision-saving surgery first thing the following morning. Without the urgent manner in which Dr. Kraut responded to my emergency and fit me into his busy office and operating schedules, my outcome would certainly have been poor. Thank you, Dr. Kraut and staff.

January 26th, 2016
I have seen retina specialists for the last 20 years in different states and Dr Kraut is the best one - and his staff in Baldwin Park is excellent.