Overall Review

4.8

no change

September 15th, 2016
excellent exam, swift& knowledgeable diagnosis.

September 12th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Wonderful practice- great doctor, pleasant staff, nice office, and easy to park. I'll be back.

September 5th, 2016
dr. kraut improved the sight in my left eye from about 20% to about 80 %. I am very thankful. I am still being treated by dr. kraut.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Kraut was very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He diagnosed the problem accurately and solved the problem. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing retina eye care.

July 25th, 2016
Excellent practice, nice staff, my mom likes him!

July 21st, 2016
HIGH QUALITY PATIENT CARE
Dr. Kraut met with me twice on a holiday weekend to treat my detached retina. I was a new patient. He is knowledgeable, patient and takes time to explain and answer questions.

May 3rd, 2016
WONDERFUL DOCTOR! GREAT STAFF!
It's been over a year since I had my retina reattached and I am so pleased and fortunate that Dr. Kraut was my physician. He told me that I probably would not regain the sight in my eye, but if I did everything exactly as he told me, there was a possibility. I was very nervous but had great faith in him and his staff. They were all wonderful and right there for all my questions. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kraut. He and his staff treat you as a person, not just another patient. Oh yes, I can see again!

March 18th, 2016
Amazing doctor and staff
I came to Dr Kraut with diabetic macular edema and retinopathy. He has put me at ease, has provided great treatments, I currently have vision that is improving everyday. He is so prompt as well I highly recommend him. Dr Kraut takes his time, explains and really is a great doctor. His staff is So helpful and kind as well.

March 4th, 2016
Emergency Care
While wintering in Florida from Michigan, I suddenly developed a detached retina, a medical emergency. The ER called Dr. Kraut in the middle of the night and he agreed to see me ASAP in his clinic that day. After making the diagnosis, he had his staff find the first available operating room and performed successful vision-saving surgery first thing the following morning. Without the urgent manner in which Dr. Kraut responded to my emergency and fit me into his busy office and operating schedules, my outcome would certainly have been poor. Thank you, Dr. Kraut and staff.

January 26th, 2016
I have seen retina specialists for the last 20 years in different states and Dr Kraut is the best one - and his staff in Baldwin Park is excellent.

January 22nd, 2016
Shows concern and good bedside manner. Not an everyday surgery, but he made sure it was all cleared. Will continue to see him for all my eye problems. Staff is also very pleasant.

November 9th, 2015
So Thankful
Since I'm in my mid 70's, I realize even more the value of eyesight ! Especially since my retina detached scare, in Spring of 2014. I went to by regular eye doctor, they realizing tha my retina was either torn or detached! Dr Bird immediately called Dr Kraut, who saw me right away, unfortunately the retina was completely detached. Dr. Kraut, scheduled surgery at ORMC right away. Dr Kraut stood by me all the way, during the long process of healing and the strict protocol to save my sight in my right eye. Dr Kraut told me if did everything he said, I would have a good chance of being able to see out of that eye. I did everything he said to do, and I was blessed with good results thanks To Dr Kraut. I feel truly blessed to find such a good doctor .