A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Krauth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krauth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Krauth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Krauth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Krauth practice?
- Dr. Robert Krauth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Krauth practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Family Physicians.