Learn more about Dr. Robert Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kravitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kravitz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kravitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kravitz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kravitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Kravitz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Kravitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Kravitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kravitz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Physiatrists and Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.