A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kreitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kreitsch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreitsch
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kreitsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kreitsch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreitsch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kreitsch has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Kreitsch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Kreitsch practice?
- Dr. Robert Kreitsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kreitsch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Physiatrists.