- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Krieger is Good. Dr. Krieger has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krieger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from University of Wisconsin Medical School (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krieger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Krieger practice?
Dr. Robert Krieger practices Pediatrics near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Delafield, WI.
See Oconomowoc Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Krieger, Dr. Bobby Krieger, Dr. Robbie Krieger, Dr. Rupert Krieger