A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krisch, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krisch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krisch has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earle Krisch MD and PHD is a male Radiologist and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Krisch practice?
- Dr. Robert Krisch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Krisch practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.