A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krisch
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Krisch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krisch, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krisch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krisch has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earle Krisch MD and PHD is a male Radiologist and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Krisch practice?
- Dr. Robert Krisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Krisch practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.