A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krisch, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krisch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krisch has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krisch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Krisch practice?
Dr. Robert Krisch practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.