A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kriss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kriss, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriss graduated from Midwestern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Kriss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Kriss DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kriss practice?
- Dr. Robert Kriss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kriss practices Anesthesiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Sacramento Anesthesiologists.