A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krochmal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Krochmal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krochmal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krochmal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krochmal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Krochmal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Krochmal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Krochmal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Krochmal practice?
- Dr. Robert Krochmal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Krochmal practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.