A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krombach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Krombach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krombach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krombach graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krombach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Krombach MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Krombach practice?
- Dr. Robert Krombach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Krombach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.