Dr. Robert Krone Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Krone Jr?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 6th, 2011

Dr. Krone is a fine example of what a doctor should be.

Dr. Krone is a very knowledgeable doctor. I have been seeing him since 1992. He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the time to get to know his patients, describe the patient's illness/condition in terms the patient understands, is willing to take as much time as necessary to answer any questions the patient has. After seeing him a couple of times for ulcers, I started having symptoms of an ulcer again. I called his office and due to my history, he had his nurse schedule me for an endoscopy the next morning. He said don't bother coming into my office, just meet me at the hospital. That goes to show that he cares about his patients and not just the money he can make. He could have made me come to the office, pay an office visit and then send me to the hospital, but, he didn't. He is a spiritual man (and his nurse is spiritual as well) and I am lucky to have him for a physician. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an internal medicine doctor or gastroenterologist. There are not enough kind words in the human language to describe Dr. Krone.

June 16th, 2016