A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kropac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kropac is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kropac
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kropac Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropac graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kropac has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Phillip Kropac MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Kropac practice?
- Dr. Robert Kropac has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kropac practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Surgeons.