A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kropac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kropac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kropac
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kropac Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropac graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kropac has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Phillip Kropac MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Kropac practice?
- Dr. Robert Kropac has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kropac practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Surgeons.