2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Just a quick overview show details Just a quick overview
by Angela Colley-Douglas on Nov 16th, 2015

Best experience with a Gynecologist ever! He listened to my needs gave me a very thorough examination. I felt like I was a real person in front of him and he wanted to help me address my real problems both physical and emotional. Dr. Chris Kuhne changed my life for the better. He talked to me honestly and about things most women don't want to talk about. Just imagine a very knowledgeable, experienced well educated female Dr. that does exist. You would miss out on one great Dr. if you don't try him out and stay with him. He also has a wonderful staff. They are a very caring, professional and kind women to help you.

Nov 5th, 2015

My insurance company needed more information as to why I needed a certain medication and his office wanted me to pay a 25 fee to call the insurance company that could have denied the medication. I have worked in a doctors office before and we never charged our patients for a fee.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! show details A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
by Anthonia O on May 13th, 2015

He delivered my twins....very high risk pregnancy. He is simply amazing!

Dec 1st, 2012

This is this best Doctor ever!! I would recommend him to all of my family and friends! Takes time to listen and figure out everything you need!! I recommend him and his caring staff!

Do your reasearch on this one! show details Do your reasearch on this one!
Sep 13th, 2012

In 2007 I had to make an appt gor him to hand me my refil RX. Got another Dr that didn't The insurance company denied my claims because he "didn't file in the contractual timeframe". He refiled with his proof and they denied again, same reason. Now in 2012 he turns it to collections and it's put on my husbands credit report! Really?! If his staff would have done their job, he would have gotten paid. Not to mention...I paid $20 co pay and he was charging insurance $100 each time I needed to refil my RX. That's my horible experience with him.