2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! show details A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
by Anthonia O on May 13th, 2015

He delivered my twins....very high risk pregnancy. He is simply amazing!

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Mar 18th, 2013

In a short, to the point way to put it....this was not a good experience at all. They required I come in every month to get a prescription refilled just to get a co-pay out of me apparently. Tried shoving A.D.D. medicine down my throat and urging me to keep trying it. Mainly so I would come back and have to pick up the prescription every single month, which in turn meant a co-pay every month. Ridiculous and not good practice. So disappointed in the time and money I wasted.

Dec 1st, 2012

This is this best Doctor ever!! I would recommend him to all of my family and friends! Takes time to listen and figure out everything you need!! I recommend him and his caring staff!

Do your reasearch on this one! show details Do your reasearch on this one!
Sep 13th, 2012

In 2007 I had to make an appt gor him to hand me my refil RX. Got another Dr that didn't The insurance company denied my claims because he "didn't file in the contractual timeframe". He refiled with his proof and they denied again, same reason. Now in 2012 he turns it to collections and it's put on my husbands credit report! Really?! If his staff would have done their job, he would have gotten paid. Not to mention...I paid $20 co pay and he was charging insurance $100 each time I needed to refil my RX. That's my horible experience with him.

Dr Chris Kuhne show details Dr Chris Kuhne
May 21st, 2012

A true caring doctor and staff in Frisco,TX. Its been a long time since I found a doctor who will take the time and meet with you in his office to discuss your concerns and answer questions about your personal health. Dr Kuhne is sensitive to patience time and most appointments run on schedule! How refreshing! Lynn S