Dr. Robert Kuhne MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 5 reviews

November 16th, 2015
Just a quick overview
Best experience with a Gynecologist ever! He listened to my needs gave me a very thorough examination. I felt like I was a real person in front of him and he wanted to help me address my real problems both physical and emotional. Dr. Chris Kuhne changed my life for the better. He talked to me honestly and about things most women don't want to talk about. Just imagine a very knowledgeable, experienced well educated female Dr. that does exist. You would miss out on one great Dr. if you don't try him out and stay with him. He also has a wonderful staff. They are a very caring, professional and kind women to help you.

November 5th, 2015
My insurance company needed more information as to why I needed a certain medication and his office wanted me to pay a 25 fee to call the insurance company that could have denied the medication. I have worked in a doctors office before and we never charged our patients for a fee.

May 13th, 2015
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
He delivered my twins....very high risk pregnancy. He is simply amazing!

December 1st, 2012
This is this best Doctor ever!! I would recommend him to all of my family and friends! Takes time to listen and figure out everything you need!! I recommend him and his caring staff!

September 13th, 2012
Do your reasearch on this one!
In 2007 I had to make an appt gor him to hand me my refil RX. Got another Dr that didn't The insurance company denied my claims because he "didn't file in the contractual timeframe". He refiled with his proof and they denied again, same reason. Now in 2012 he turns it to collections and it's put on my husbands credit report! Really?! If his staff would have done their job, he would have gotten paid. Not to mention...I paid $20 co pay and he was charging insurance $100 each time I needed to refil my RX. That's my horible experience with him.