A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kulak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Middletown Psychiatric Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kulak practice?
Dr. Robert Kulak practices Surgery near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Florida, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Kulak, Dr. Bobby Kulak, Dr. Rob Kulak, Dr. Robbie Kulak