A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kulak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Middletown Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon Kulak MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kulak practice?
- Dr. Robert Kulak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kulak practices Surgery near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.