A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kupper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kupper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kupper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupper graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kupper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kupper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kupper practice?
Dr. Robert Kupper practices Urology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Urologists.