A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kupper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kupper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kupper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupper graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kupper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Kupper MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kupper practice?
- Dr. Robert Kupper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kupper practices Urology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Urologists.