A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kupper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kupper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupper
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kupper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kupper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupper graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kupper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Kupper MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kupper practice?
- Dr. Robert Kupper has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kupper practices Urology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Urologists.