Dr. Robert Kupper MD Patient Reviews

Hateful as can be
He is so very hateful

June 25th, 2014
Horrible excuse for a Doctor
Did not introduce himself. Very abrupt when speaking to me. Not friendly at all. Acted like he could care less if I was in pain or what was wrong with me. Orders tests before you even see him for the first time. and you have to have same test done before you go to every appointment. Tests are great but talk to me about my symptoms before you send me for tests that may have nothing to do with my illness. Doesn't ask your symptoms & won't listen when you try to tell him what they are. Tried to tell him my symptoms which were textbook symptoms for kidney stones which I had been passing. When I told him what little info he would listen too he told me pain wasn't from kidney stones even though he had a pamphlet on exam wall that described kidney stone symptoms. I had every one of them. He ordered a test at hospital. Told my husband he couldn't find anything yet when another Dr gave me results if test they did in fact show something. I had to go to a Dr outside of Paducah. The new doctors PA was knowledgable enough to diagnose me with 2 visits & one test. I would never recommend him. In fact I tell everyone I know not to go to him. I would go to another state to see a urologist before I would go back to Robert Kupper. I wouldn't take an aspirin if he told me too. Yes I am very angry. He caused me months of excruciating pain & ordered unnecessary tests that cost me thousands if dollars. When a PA has better diagnosing skills & treats you better as a person than a specialist that should give a very good indication of what kind of doctor the doctor is. In all if my 60 yrs I've NEVER been treated medically or as a hman being in such a terrible way that Dr Robert Kupper treated me. I've had other people tell me he didn't treat them any better. Some saw him one time & wouldn't go back to him. Wish I hadn't gone back after the 1st appointment.

February 20th, 2013
Awful experience, very hard to work with! In fact the hardest doctor office I have ever tried to work with! Save time and your money do not see anyone in Urology Group of Paducah. A good veterinary clinic will treat you better!

October 21st, 2016