Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kurman
Dr. Robert Kurman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kurman is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kurman has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Kurman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Christopher Wayock
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi7
Dr. Belur Bhagavan
Baltimore, MD 0 mi58
Dr. Daniel Kim
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8