A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kurtz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kurtz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Kurtz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Robert Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kurtz practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.