Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
8 years of competent, courteous and compassionate treatment for multiple sclerosis. Makes you feel like you are his only and most important patient. This doctor is the best I ve ever seen out of more than 10 other doctors. He will save your life and when that can't be done. He will treat you with kindness and dignity and always make you feel that your careis important to him as a physician and and to him personall. Wish I hadn't moved away ad lost his services and wish he could e my GP. show details 8 years of competent, courteous and compassionate treatment for multiple sclerosis. Makes you feel like you are his only and most important patient. This doctor is the best I ve ever seen out of more than 10 other doctors. He will save your life and when that can't be done. He will treat you with kindness and dignity and always make you feel that your careis important to him as a physician and and to him personall. Wish I hadn't moved away ad lost his services and wish he could e my GP.
by Theresa M Hall on Dec 14th, 2014

Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Nov 8th, 2011

Outstanding! I am alive because of Dr. Robert N. Kurtzke.

Aug 31st, 2011

found the cause of my back pain when no one else believed me

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
Nov 20th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Kurtzke's for several years. He is a wonderful, thorough, caring doctor.

A very caring doctor show details A very caring doctor
by anonymous on Feb 23rd, 2008

Dr. Kurtzke has always been kind and courteous to me. He has been praised by other doctors as "the best diagnostician" and I agree. He has helped me find out exactly what has caused pain and how to best treat it.