Robert R Kuske Jr, MD
9055 E Del Camino Dr
Ste 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-922-4600
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Kuske-Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Jo-Ann J. on Jan 24th, 2014

I came to Dr. Kuske not knowing what to expect, as far as treatment for my Breast Cancer. I now am totally convinced that I got the BEST treatment for my condition. Dr. Kuske came highly recommended and I also support that view. He is knowledgeable and VERY professional. He always took all the time necessary to answer my questions. He is completely devoted to his patients. He is very compassionate.

by Cindy Ridgell on Jan 21st, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Kuske after breast cancer surgery. I was able to get an appointment the next week. From my first appointment through my radiation and follow-up Dr. Kuske and his entire staff were always friendly, professional and consistent. I felt like me needs were important and that everyone listen and had answers for all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Kuske to everyone. The best medical experience that I have ever had.

|  Satisfied patient  |  show details
by Suzanne S. Miller on Mar 20th, 2013

I believe Dr. Kuske is a major reason for my being alive today! He has been my doctor since 2007 when he started radiation therapy following chemo therapy. All visits with Dr. Kuske have been such that I feel like the most important patient he has. He takes time to answer ALL my questions (even the ones that I feel are on the dumb side). I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Kuske to anyone who could use his service are even for advise as to what is best for them. I have confidence that he will give not only educated but wise advise to ALL his patients.

|  you can find a better place  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Kuske was very arrogant. If you asked a question he deemed to be a "nurse" question he would not answer you.You do not need the extra stress of dealing with him. There are better places to get your radiation treatment that the Arizona Breast Cancer Center.

Jul 1st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Kuske to everyone who has breast cancer. He is a wonderful doctor and a caring person, as is everyone I met at his office in Scottsdale, AZ. I had a wonderful experience there, he made me and my son feel comfortable and relaxed about my treatment. All of the staff always answered all of my questions and spent as much time with me as was needed. Everything was explained many times before procedures were done, and I experienced NO pain during radiation treatments.

|  Dr. Kuske is an excellent doctor  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I have always received excellent care at Dr. Kuske's facility.

Apr 3rd, 2012

Great experience. Entire staff was caring and professional.

Feb 20th, 2012

Dr Kuske and his staff were thorough, informative, patient and friendly while still being very professional. They understand that people coming in the door for the first time are usually experiencing some level of anxiety. I felt confident that I was receiving excellent care with up-to-date information and equipment.

|  Outstanding, Caring Physician and staff  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. Kuske and his staff are the most caring, friendly and easy to talk to medical professionals I have ever been to. Every procedure was explained in full beforehand. It was the most pleasant experience I have ever had for a very frightening disease, breast cancer. I had the brachytherapy procedure for radiation and it was incredible.

|  ML W  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

My surgeon told me radiation was not an option since I'd had it 18 yrs ago after a lumpectomy. All the information I read about Dr. Kuske's knowlwdge and new technology gave me confidence and hope that he could provide the treatment needed to clean up the margins after surgery. Leadership begins at the top. His STAFF reflects his CARING, COMPASSION AND COMPETENCE.

|  Dr Kuske gives you hope and amazing care  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr Kuske offers that extemely rare blend of an amazingly talented physician and a caring considerate human being. I have advanced stage cancer and had a poor outcome to my chemo therapy. I was devastated after my surgery because I was sure the chemo would cure me and I had 25 of 27 lymph nodes that still had cancer. All of my other doctors were so discouraging but Dr Kuske was like a ray of shining hope. I had my surgery at MD Anderson in Texas, the number one rated cancer hospital, and they would not agree to do the surgery unless they approved of my Radiation Oncologist. I did not want to stay in Texas for 8 weeks. When I ask about Dr Kuske they were thrilled and immediatly gave their seal of approval. I was thrilled because after meeting Dr Kuske I knew he had the ability to heal me physically and emotionally. He was the first doctor to spend enough time with me to answer every question and to even explain the purpose of each treatment. He is kind and looks you in the eyes when he talks with you. He makes you feel like he is your warrior with as much at stake as you in winning this battle. His staff are all wonderful people as well. I actually look forward to my radiation sessions because I know I will be healed and treated with care and respect all at the same time. I would recommend Dr Kuske to anyone and everyone. I feel very blessed that he is my physician and that I finally have a physician as positive and hope filled as I am. (It doesn't hurt that he is brilliant)Together I will be cured I know it!!!

|  Outstanding and expert care  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Top of the line, excellent care and standards, simply the best. It was well worth the travel to Scottsdale for this treatment. Most impressive was the level of information sharing, including my husband in every briefing. Excellent facilities, warm, very personable and caring staff. This is THE place to go to for radiation therapy.

by Wilma C. on Apr 20th, 2011

wonderful new experience. The staff was kind and made me comfortable, explaining each procedure. I would recommend Dr. Kuske to my best friend.

|  Dr. Kuske is Excellent  |  show details
by A. Nogee on Mar 10th, 2010

My wife has been seeing Dr. Kuske for several years now. While other doctors passed her around like an assembly line, Dr. Kuske took the time to explain everything, and even consulted with the surgeon before surgery. I can honestly say it was due to Dr. Kuske for excellent outcome we received. He is just the best. As simple as that.

|  Highly Skilled  |  show details
by Carole K. Pook on Dec 8th, 2009

State of the art, innovative experience in brachytherapy is his hallmark. I find it unusual to have a Doctor with his credentials and skills to be willing to take whatever time necessary to answer questions. He is willing to educate you to any degree needed to ease your concerns. His new facility is beautiful and sophisticated and his staff first rate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Kuske to anyone facing radiation.

|  Dr. Kuske works miracles  |  show details
by Patty D. on Sep 28th, 2009

After being told I would have to have a mastectomy for breast cancer. I was referred by my radiologist in florida to Dr. Kuske here in Az he was able to save my breast as well as cure my cancer.He is brilliant.

|  Dr. Kuske - Kind, Caring and Couteous  |  show details
by M. Francis on Mar 7th, 2008

I was impressed with the Dr. Kuske's knowledge of radiation and caring for me. He is innovative and a joy to visit. I travel over 2000 miles round trip to have the pleasure of his service.